Hands-on Pizza Tours at Flying Pie
A hands-on Flying Pie pizza-making tour is about an hour long and includes actually making pizzas (a 10” pizza per two people), an expert guide to show you the fine points of pizza making, plus visiting behind the scenes. It also includes breadsticks, bottomless soda, all for only $6.75 per person. We even throw in free box-folding lessons!
Our pizza tours are ideal for birthdays and celebrations. Pizza tours are also a great way to liven up a meeting and are a strong team building activity.
We have a banquet room that works great for such meetings. The pizza tour (from pizza decorating to eating) takes about an hour and then you’re more than welcome to stay to continue the party or meeting.
An unmatched advantage of a pizza tour celebration at Flying Pie is that the parents enjoy the visit as much as the kids do! It’s not unusual to have three generations here celebrating together and enjoying a memorable birthday. It’s also not unusual for many of the other parents to tag along too, whether it’s to enjoy the pizza-making spectacle, their favorite pizza, our great beer selection or our delightfully fresh salad bar.
Weekend timeslots often fill up early, so reserve your pizza party tour today!
Tours are available most hours of operation. Morning tours can start at 10am or 11am and afternoon tours can start at 1pm, 2pm, 3pm or 4pm.
Other tour times can be negotiated with advance notice of at least 2 weeks. We are not set up to do pizza tours during our lunch and dinner rushes.
Recent tour themes:
• Girls or Guys night out!
• Pirate birthday party!
• School groups of all ages and abilities!
• Special needs community connecting!
• Volleyball team celebration!
• Beer and wine connoisseurs!
• Annual birthday parties (cuz it’s so fun)!
• Spring break outing for the kids!
• Team building for the work place outing!
• Day cares and summer programs!
• Family reunions and holiday celebrations!
What we’ll need to know from you
1. The number of pizza makers and the number of people in the whole group.
2. The age range of the pizza makers (if they’re under 5 years old, they need to partner with an adult instead of another child. Adults count as an additional pizza maker when partnering with a younger child).
3. Any food allergies or other dietary needs.
4. If you want to place an order for additional pizzas.
5. If your group is tax exempt.
6. Date, time and location of your proposed tour.
The fine print: Pizza tours are ideal for ages 5 and up, for groups of 6-20 people. Bring a camera or video camera to capture the memories!
Recent email feedback:
I wanted to let you know what a wonderful time we had at Cody’s birthday party on Monday evening. Buddy was so incredible with Cody and his friends, it was amazing. I have to tell you that we were going to have the party at Roaring Springs but they don’t return phone calls very well and I got frustrated and made the change to Flying Pie (the weather would not have been good either). When you have a child with special needs you want to make sure things are well planned so that there aren’t any surprises thrown in for us. Buddy was marvelous, Cody loved him.
I knew he would the minute I met him. He did such a great job…I was so impressed, it was so well organized and a ton of fun. I am so glad that we had the party at Flying Pie. The kids all had a great time and it was nice to be able to also treat our friends to some pizza and beer as they are a huge help with Cody. Cody’s birthdays are all very special to us, Flying Pie made this one extra fun. Thank you.
You can bet I went to work this morning and told the girls I work with what a great place that was to have a birthday party!
Cody woke up in the middle of the night (about 2 am) to tell me that he had the best birthday ever! Thanks again and again and again…